Fluffo Fluffo

I thought Bitey from the Bracken wood series was gonna come in at any second

UAD Revamp Ep.1 UAD Revamp Ep.1

Hrmmm

I have to agree that the text is very hard to read, if you filled the Text bubbles with white it would look much better,but pink is never a good choice for reading text so I suggest either make it darker, or make it a unified black :). The idea for this seems well enough you just need to fix up a few things, which will come with practice! I also suggest that you not use the newgrounds button as the next button, as well as learning the action script to tie "next" to the spacebar or so, this would clean up the image we see on the screen and in the end I think would prove more useful to you, also learning the AS to Loop music, or change the song as scenes appear would make this look much better :). Over all I'll give you a 5 as a review and a 3 /5 :)

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

FUCK ME

I DIDN'T READ THE WARNING

other then I'm deaf now pretty funny

Portal Panic Portal Panic

It is a great game and Ihad alot of fun playing it but in the level after salad fingers level (gold portal) I glitched through the ceiling as Bitey and got stuck

A Sabtastic Sketchbook A Sabtastic Sketchbook

great

I loved the art in this and I'm sure this would be good for an internet portfolio as well! You did great with all your art , my favorite was possibly Raven :)

on a side note..below me is a troll...prolly copy and pasted its review too so its not even a GOOD troll :P

Sabtastic responds:

Yeah, he totally copy-pasted. haha
Probably the biggest failure of a troll i've ever seen in my life.

Thanks for the nice review, all the same. :)

SAS: Zombie Assault 2 SAS: Zombie Assault 2

Don't listen to the others

Don't listen to the others reviewing this submission it was fun if yet a little irritating..reminds me of CoD5 in a way to be honest, but other than that its good 8/10 because well I didn't experiance any glitchs or what-not .-. and as for registering on Mochigames if you want the bonuses do it you lazy bums! Its been this way for a lot of games only most of the times you have to go to armor games! so stfu this is great B) (5/5 btw)

qJ - Mints qJ - Mints

Starting off I love the buildup to the mixing I personally really dont mind repetitive things as long as they are catchy and this hit spot on with me and is catchy and relaxing. Im not very technological when it comes to techniques and the such so I won't get into that but it sounds well done to me at least!

The good: I love the funkyness/catchyness of the mixing and the track in general. the synths used and such are amazing sounding.

the bad: TAD repetitive for 5 minutes but it passed by quickly once the mixing came in.

Overall great job QJ insta download can't wait to hear more from ya again~

Mints (WIP) Mints (WIP)

Catchy and relaxing, Great job QJ

Technosaur responds:

Thanks, Iaruk! We need to talk more dude. O:

Rose Town Jubilee Rose Town Jubilee

Pretty good

I lost myself in the music for a bit until it restarted, glad you worked on it so well. My only critisism is that the xylophony, synthy noise that was the main noise for the beginging might be tweeked so it blends less as it turns into a flat noise when I hear it at least.

Manguusu responds:

Thanks man. And I see (hear? lol) where you're comin' from with the main synth. I originally thought it sounded like somethin' you'd hear at a carnival--and I ran with it--but it does get lost behind some of the other sounds.

Despair Despair

guy below me..

This is Freya Crescent, he lover forgot her because of his amnesia, this captures how she is in the game pretty well and I agree with her, if the ones I loved forgot me then I would be better off dead. Good work

Menardi is Irritated Menardi is Irritated

Her and Saturos made me..

They made me think and angry xD not as angry as alex tho..anyway good drawing better than what I can do..for now >w> the look on her face could use a little more work I think cause to me it looks like she's staring blankly ahead