Fluffo Fluffo

I thought Bitey from the Bracken wood series was gonna come in at any second

UAD Revamp Ep.1 UAD Revamp Ep.1

Hrmmm

I have to agree that the text is very hard to read, if you filled the Text bubbles with white it would look much better,but pink is never a good choice for reading text so I suggest either make it darker, or make it a unified black :). The idea for this seems well enough you just need to fix up a few things, which will come with practice! I also suggest that you not use the newgrounds button as the next button, as well as learning the action script to tie "next" to the spacebar or so, this would clean up the image we see on the screen and in the end I think would prove more useful to you, also learning the AS to Loop music, or change the song as scenes appear would make this look much better :). Over all I'll give you a 5 as a review and a 3 /5 :)

When You Wish Upon A Star When You Wish Upon A Star

FUCK ME

I DIDN'T READ THE WARNING

other then I'm deaf now pretty funny

Castlefailure SotN Castlefailure SotN

HAHAHAHA

omg I love this XD specially since I beat the whole game this year..all 200.6% of it! haha :D twas fun ..making the librarian hit the ceiling 100 times tho..thats a toughy and a worthy achievement! Good gag and good flash!

RicePirate responds:

200.6% ME TOO!! you needed to execute a certain move in the top corner or something to get the area outside the map... ah.... man, I miss those nights.

Rehab For Fictional Char. Rehab For Fictional Char.

Made me laugh

I laugh at people like carljohnson who copy and paste troll responses on every decent flash out there.

The song was good and I liked the character design, the easter bunny was what made me fall out of my chair and I couldn't stop laughing after that. I can't help but feel bad for the Leprechaun... My only problem was that the sound quality was a bit weird.

psychicpebbles responds:

Thanks. People like carljohson really get to me though, and really depress me so much because they are right you know! I get really sad when I see things like that!

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Freaking amazing

Kick ass song, very very nice looking animation I love it man, keep up the good work, now I may need to go back and listen to electro gypsy as well :)

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

hrmm

You had a story, a message, good song choices, and great animation+images.

While I do not agree with some of your points of view you are right with a few of them, Video Games, and other games do help others come together, and while not common, it has brought couples together to be married. I plan on going into video Game art and design, video games sparked MY dreams and allowed me to be more creative with my work, THis is going to sound nerdish but the thing that taught me to read was Zelda: The Ocarina of time. I praise the message that this animation has but sometimes it is a half truth, just as anything can be now a days. Good job and good message, I would like to see your response to what I have said :)

TLOZ: LA Orchestra TLOZ: LA Orchestra

Very Nice

This is now forever in my heart. You don't know how many times I've beaten this particular game, just to hear the song at the end your synchronization, your originality, and your awesome animation skills are amazing, I give you a 5/5 a 10/10 and a spot amoungst my favorite list I say, Good Job Sir Good job.

Puzzle Shoes Puzzle Shoes

great flash

This is a great flash with a great message about growing up and about love. Tho it doesn't seem like it. Sometimes the puzzle piece just fits ;) so good animation man.

Deadbeat Boyfriend Deadbeat Boyfriend

I love your style

I absolutely love the style you use for your animations and you always kick it up with every one. I loved the song and the story you told was very nice. 10/10 5/5